Already have an account?
General Submissions for poetry, fiction, and nonfiction are open until April 1.
The 2017 IR/IU Press Blue Light Books Prize for an outstanding poetry collection is now closed.
The 2017 Poetry Prize judged by Vievee Francis is open until April 1.
How to use the Indiana Review Submission Manager:
If you already have an account, you do not need to use this form.
Please login using the form on the left.
- Fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and fill in the name of the person your are submitting for in the "writer name" field.If you do not select the appropriate "genre" from the dropdown menu, it will not be considered.
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, separate titles with commas.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the "file" field. Before uploading your file, please be sure that all pieces for consideration are included in that one file.
- If you wish you can fill in the comments field with any additional information you'd like to send, then click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue and you're done.